It is common knowledge to know that many of the largest global companies exploit loopholes in the tax system in order to avoid their taxes. These techniques are all legal and there is nothing illegal to what they do yet ethically, it is unfair and is a large leader in the reasons their are such big wealth divides in nations such as the United States where in 2015 the top 1% of earners had more wealth but the other 99% combined.